Participating in the office Secret Santa but want to get something a bit nice? Check out these gifts that are all under $20. We have lots, lots more, so pop in and ask us if you'd like some advice! And if it's a bloke you've pulled out of the hat, head to yesterday's gift guide for a few cheap bits too. Oh and we have these $17 cufflinks too... but I digress! Here's today's treats:
1. Gemma Correll Winter Notepad. Something to remind you that the hot summer really will come to an end. $15.
2. Crowded Teeth Burger Earrings. Also available as tacos, ice creams and cupcakes! Yum. $12.
3. Notions Swallow Hair Slides. Aww so pretty! $18.
4. Mouse Owl Magnets. Choose from owls, apples, trees and polka dots! All $20.
5. Only Midge Ada Purse. $20.
6. Frankie Afternoon Tea Cookbook. $19.95. All Frankie books and magazines are $9.50 to $22.95. Perfect treats!
7. Crowded Teeth Puppy Face Earrings. Or maybe kitties, hamsters, sharks, whales, octopi, grizzly bears, yetis, bunnies or unicorns are more your style? All $12.
8. Seam Zine. Support independent publications and read about crafty people, get a sewing lesson and cook a slice!
9. Mouse Polka Dot Earrings. Adds a splash of colour to any outfit! $16.