Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Feliz Nadvidad

In the immortal words of Boney M, 'I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas' and this year I've managed to get the best collection of Christmas cards yet, I reckon.

Rifle Paper Co

Rifle are a boutique stationery brand out of the US. Designed by illustrator Anna Bond, their cards and bits and pieces are super pretty, and are often based in hand illustrations with floral or ornate designs. They are made with paper from sustainable forests.

I love their postcard sets for a sweet Christmas note. These come in packs of 10 for $20 and are available in three designs: Seasons Greetings, North Pole and Night Before Christmas.




I admit, I've already wrapped most of my presents ready for Christmas. Having a shop means December is quite crazy, but in a good way! So I always aim to do all my personal shopping by the end of November. This is the first year I have almost achieved this! I've chosen to adorn my brown paper parcels with these Rifle Gift Tags. Available in Saint Nick and Winter Berries, they come in a pack of 10 for $13.


 

 And finally, how good are these ornament cards? They come as a rectangle, but the recipient can pop out the ornament and hang it on their tree so your message lasts for years to come. Just lovely! These are $8 each, with Nutcracker (Happy Holidays) and Pine (Merry Christmas) designs.




Blueberry Paper

Blueberry are based in New South Wales and they produce cards on recycled paper. Their Christmas card pack will set you back $20 and in it you receive 2 each of 5 designs, all with an Australiana theme. Head to our online store to check out all 5 designs! Here's my favourite...



Lazy Oaf

These large square cards feature relatable illustrations by Gemma Shiel out of London. She's the one who designs the hilarious cards like 'Happy Birthday Idiot Head', 'I Like You Nearly As Much As Crisps', 'You are So Handsome (in the right light)' and many more. Well, it's only natural she'd try to make you laugh at Christmastime, too. Choose from Happy Birthday JC or Pucker Up Sweet Cheeks. Both $7.





We will be putting together some Christmas gift guides in the next week or so. Check back soon if you need some inspiration! Claire.

No comments: